MICHELIN Tyre Sealant was developed to provide a branded one-stop solution for repairing a puncture without the need for a separate compressor or tyre inflator.
MICHELIN Tyre Sealant creates a temporary repair and the tyre can be inflated to a safe driving pressure of 0.8bar.
It is easy to use with no extra tools required and with no need to remove the wheel. It also comes with gloves and a protective mat to avoid damaging clothing whilst using the product.
- Motorists never know when a puncture occurred; this product is still effective even if you do not detect for some time that you have a puncture.
- The longer you drive on a tyre that’s been punctured the greater the damage to the tyre but this product effectively repairs larger puncture holes.
- With MICHELIN tyre sealant you have twice as long v. leading competitor products to discover you have a problem and still achieve:
1) a temporary repair / seal of the puncture
2) re-inflating the tyre to a safe driving pressure (0.8bar)
- Easy to use: this is a one-step solution; no tools are required, nor a separate compressor to put the product into the tyre and there is no need to remove the wheel.
- Gloves and a protective mat are included to avoid damaging clothing whilst using the product.